Simply add an “x” at the end of your Uni adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and guidance concerning HR topics like
- Remote work (e.g. how to work remotely, what to do if you cannot work remotely…)
- Leave (e.g. how to declare absences, information regarding leave for family reasons…)
- Vacation Guidelines for the use of remaining 2019 holidays
- Benefits (e.g. information regarding salary, lunch vouchers, sympass card…)
- Recruitment (e.g. information regarding job interviews)
- Travel (e.g. information regarding business trips, cross-border commuters…)
- Tax (e.g. fiscal impact of remote work)
- Visa (e.g. what to do if your visa expires)
- New Joiners (information regarding new employees)
- Volunteers (e.g. what to so if you want to volunteer to support neighbours, associations…)
can be found on the intranet.
Research Luxembourg has launched a national COVID-19 platform to coordinate research projects and collaborations. The FNR will soon open a special fast-track Call for proposals to support research efforts. To be eligible for the FNR Call, short descriptions of project ideas must first be published on the COVID-19 platform before 8 April. Read more here.